- Tickets for Queer Porto 9 go on sale from September the 26th. Check the box office hours.
- All programmes are for over 16-year-olds, except where signalled in the official program.
- Portuguese subtitles where signalled.
BATALHA CENTRO DE CINEMA
- Full ticket: 4,00€
- Discount ticket: 3,75€ (Bilhete Tripass); 2,5€ (Bilhete Cartão Porto, students, over 65-year-old pensioners, unemployed, partnerships)
- The screenings and events at Cafetaria & Bar are free of charge
- Tuesdays: from 2pm to 10pm
- Wednesdays to Saturdays: from 11am to 10pm
- Outside the hours described above, the ticket office opens 1 hour before the first screening of the day and remains until 30 min. after the beginning of the last screening; or until 1 hour after the beginning of the last screening on festival days.
On-line Ticket Office:
REITORIA DA UNIVERSIDADE DO PORTO - CASA COMUM
Free entry for screenings and debates, subject to seat availability.
No tickets required. Entries made in order of arrival.
Tickets for the party (7€) only available at the entrance of the event.
More information: www.maushabitos.com.
BAR OF SOAP