Within the context of EcoQueerÉcho, Portuguese artist André Uerba will share insights on the process of Inviting Moments of Stillness*, a film created in 2021. The laboratory will explore the potentiality of an encounter to build a space configured by those involved in it, through practices of sharing and care, intrinsically part of André’s methodologies and projects.
At Le Dojo and the surrounding neighborhood, the two-day laboratory will be dedicated to plunge, explore, and experience sensorial layers of connection, vulnerability, and support of each other. An ecology of affections is experienced, unedited and in real time - through a delicate combination of performance and film as activation techniques that convey and unfold other possibilities of togetherness and stillness.
* An informal sharing of the process/laboratory will be open to the public on May 6th at Le Dojo from 3pm onwards.
- The laboratory is open to anyone interested in combining performance, film, and practices of sharing and caring - no previous experience required (up to a maximum of 20 participants).
- Registration is now open until April 28th, by mail to: email@example.com
- Send your complete name, mail address, home address and telephone number.
- A brief information about the Lab will be sent beforehand to the registered participants.
/ More Informations
- Laboratory “Inviting Moments of Stillness” with André Uerba
- May 5th and 6th 2022 @ Le Dojo – Nice, France
- Schedule: 10AM – 4.30PM