* Eduardo Williams (Buenos Aires, 1987) studied at the Universidad del Cine in Buenos Aires before joining Le Fresnoy, in France. He has presented several films at international film festivals such as Cannes and Locarno. Retrospectives of his work have been organized at the Cinémathèque Française, in Paris, and at the Lincoln Center, in New York.
** Mariano Blatt (Buenos Aires, 1983) is a poet and literary editor. “Mi Juventud Unida” collects his poems from 2005 to 2015. He co-directs Blatt & Ríos, an independent publishing house.
* ** 2018 - Parsi
* 2016 - El Auge del Humano (Feature Film)
* 2014 - Tôi quên Rôi! (Short Documentary)
* 2013 - Que je Tombe tout le Temps? (Short Film)
* 2012 - El Ruido de las Estrellas me Aturde (Short Film)
* 2011 - Pude Ver un Puma (Short Film)
* 2010 - Tan Atentos (Short Film)