Cláudia Varejão & Joana Castro
* Cláudia Varejão studied Filmmaking at the Creativity and Artistic Creation Program of the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation in partnership with the German Film und Fernsehakademie Berlin and the São Paulo International Film Acadamy. She also studied Photography at AR.CO in Lisbon. Cláudia's films have been selected by and awarded at the most prestigious film festivals. She is a guest professor at AR.CO and Catholic University of Porto.
** Portuguese choreographer and performer, Joana Castro develops her projects between dance, performance, and sound, having presented some of her works in Portugal, France, Belgium, Germany, and Brazil.
* 2020 - Amor Fati (Documentary)
* ** 2020 - Ø ilha (Experimental Short)
* 2020 - O Ofício da Ilusão (Short Film)
* 2016 - Ama-san (Documentary)
* 2016 - No Escuro do Cinema Descalço os Sapatos (Documentary)
* 2015 - Semear o Tempo (Short Film)
* 2012 - Luz da Manhã (Short Film)
* 2010 - Um Dia Frio (Short Film)
* 2007 - Fim-de-Semana (Short Film)
* 2005 - Falta-me (Short Documentary)