Alexa Karolinski & Ingo Nierman
* Alexa Karolinski (Berlin, 1984) is a German-Canadian filmmaker based in Los Angeles. Alexa’s work ranges from documentary and experimental films to commercial projects, but often focuses on people, their relationships, the communities they live in and the subtleties of the every day. Her work has been screened at Festivals worldwide, as well as the Museum of Art and Design in New York, the Centre Pompidou or MACBA, as well as the Berlin Biennale.
** Ingo Niermann (Bielefeld, Germany, 1969) is a writer and editor. He studied Philosophy and Sociology at Freie Universität Berlin. Based on his novel "Solution 257: Complete Love", Niermann initiated the Army of Love, a project that tests and promotes a just redistribution of sensual love. His work has been featured at Berlin Biennale, dOCUMENTA(13), La Biennale di Venezia and MoMA, among other international venues.
* ** 2019 - Océano de Amor (Documentary)
* 2018 - Signs of Life (Documentary)
* 2017 - COCO (Short Documentary)
* ** 2016 - Army of Love (Short Documentary)
* ** 2014 - Asking Joshua (Short Documentary)
* 2013 - Becoming Billy Name (Short Documentary)
* 2012 - Oma & Bella (Documentary)