Charlotte Maria Kätzl, Conrad Veit
*Conrad Veit (1987, Duisburg, Germany) is a visual artist, filmmaker, and publicist, who completed his diploma in Fine Arts at the University of Fine Arts in Braunschweig in 2020. His film, photographic or installation works form a cosmos in which the play with the figurative and the peculiar is in the foreground. A game that creates diversity and confusion and questions the boundaries of the heteronormative and the socially constructed.
**Charlotte Maria Kätzl (1993, Rosenheim, Germany) is a visual artist and filmmaker, who studies fine arts with a focus on sculpture at the University of Fine Arts in Braunschweig. Her artistic work moves in various forms of staging, which are based on her costume work and with which she develops a wide variety of characters and figures.
Photo: Veit Kaetzl
* **2021 – Blastogenesis X (Experimental Short)
* **2019 – Treat Me Like Fool (Experimental Short)
* **2018 – Sweet as Candy (Experimental Short)
* **2017 – Blastogenesis II (Experimental Short)
* **2017 – Death in Birch Grove (Experimental Short)
* **2016 – Half Asleep (Experimental Short)